Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Friday, February 01, 2008

I've been Tagged!

First things first: We have a (relatively) new notable blog to advertise: our friend Strolling Amok. I totally appreciate his take on life as it is and I hope you do too.

http://strollingamok.blogspot.com/

Okay, Strolling Amok, I love you man, but being memed was a total pain in the neck. First I went to look up all the fun links and had some really cool sites that were strangely related to my situation. The first (My Band Name) was a female reformer in Africa that died of tuberculosis in the 1800's. Darned if I know her name because I lost the stinking paper that I wrote it down on. The second, my album title, was "A Rainy Sunday Afternoon" - Cool! That works! And my album cover was the coolest picture of an ancient white church building in the middle of rolling green hills with a spectacular rainbow over it. I saved it wrong and couldn't find it again to save it right because the sites are all random. I spent waaay too much time trying to find it again on the stinking site using all sorts of key phrases to no avail. AAAARGH! So here is official attempt number two. I promise not to cheat, which is strangely tempting because something in me wants it JUST RIGHT...

Here's the deal. You look up the following sites and follow the directions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

The name of my second band is: Makabe Ibaraki (a town in Japan)
My album title is: Delight of the Blood
My album cover is:
I had to ask my 13 year old how to get the stupid picture to copy correctly. So I figure I will tag a younger person than me. Bethany, you're it! (She changes her blog titles periodically, so tune in later for her most recent site).

4 Comments:

Blogger Strolling Amok said...

"Delight of the Blood"? Yikes. I'm trying to picture you in some kind of death metal band - yeah, I don't think so. Too bad you lost "Rainy Sunday Afternoon".
Thanks for playing.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Bethany Joy said...

lol, Lydia in a death matal band!
the funny thing is that i CAN picture it... and it's a riot :P
i'll be sure to do that soon.
but i'm doing hw right now.

my blog is still the noriel one:
norielisahighschoolelf.blogspot.com

9:21 PM  
Blogger Bethany Joy said...

(by the way in my picture of you in a death metal band, you have bright red streaks in your hair and you pierced your tongue and you're makeing a funky face and you're playing guitar and making that hand symbol like spiderman but facing ppl)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Bethany Joy said...

like i said, it's a riot

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home