Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Transitions II

Okay, so I'm transitioning into this new position at work. Let's just say that the learning curve is pretty steep at this point. Example: I open my email yesterday at 3:00. It practically fills up the page (not normal) and only half of the headings make any sense whatsoever. I have three marked "urgent" that I don't even know who to call to find out what they are about or who asked them to be sent to me. I have created folders to file emails in so that I can review them later when it all starts to come together, but I don't even know where these emails should be filed. Maybe I will create a new file: Clueless, Day 1.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Powell said...

Start signing everything CH, and it will be our little secret that it means "Clueless Healer".

For the record, I love the CH, and I think she'll have a handle on things pretty quick.

She's pretty smart for a CH.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home