Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Friday, July 25, 2008

Drama in the 'hood

Evidently, there were SWAT teams and tanks in the neighborhood this morning. Paul and I noticed it was unusually loud at 6:30 a.m. so we got up and closed the windows and went back to sleep. We later found out about the SWAT teams armed with machine guns, the bleeding fugitive running through our neighborhood leaving a trail of blood, the helicopters and the fact that they still hadn't found him by noon. They found him around 5 p.m. about a block and a half away. Sure am glad I had the day off work today...

1 Comments:

Blogger Strolling Amok said...

Sounds like they should set the next Grand Theft Auto in Portland. And holy cow: Machine guns, helicopters, and tanks. All I ever get in my neighborhood is stabbings and crack busts. I am totally envious.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home